Infotech 2011 will be held from the 24 to 27 November 2011
The 18th edition of Infotech will be held from Thursday 24 to Sunday 27 November 2011 at the Swami Vivekananda International Convention Centre (SVICC), Pailles.
Over 85,000 people are expected to visit Infotech 2011.
The objectives of the event are to:
- provide information on developments and achievements in the ICT sector;
- create awareness on emerging technologies;
- demonstrate and promote local talents, expertise and know-how;
- sensitise on the potential applications of ICT and choice of technology for effective business and individual solutions;
- sensitise on career opportunities in the ICT sector;
- offer a meeting platform for local ICT operators to develop collaboration and deals with potential technology partners and customers ;
- facilitate commercial exchanges;
Infotech 2011 consists of the following components:
- ICT Exhibition
- Job Fair
- Gaming Zone
- Conferences / Product Demo
- Shopping & Delivery Zone
- Public Lecture
- Career Guidance Corner
Entrance is FREE of charge
Infotech 2011 will house some 95 stands for ICT Companies which will showcase their technology and ICT products and services. Along with the exhibition, ICT Companies will offer sales of ICT products at promotional prices.
The Exhibition will be open to the public as follows:
- Thursday 24 November 2011, 10.00 hrs to 19.00 hrs
- Friday 25 November 2011, 10.00 hrs to 19.00 hrs
- Saturday 26 November 2011, 10.00 hrs to 20.00 hrs
- Sunday 27 November 2011, 10.00 hrs to 19.00 hrs
Access to Infotech 2011
FREE bus shuttles will be available from Victoria Bus Station (Port Louis) and Place Margeot (Rose Hill Bus Station) at regular intervals during the four days of the exhibition from 24 to 27 November 2011.